What Sets Us Apart?
Our dedication to our Lord, our patients and our community sets us apart from other dental offices. Our Mission Statement, Comfort Services & Products and Community Service Activities are listed for your perusal below.
- Treat each of our patients like a member of our own family, with sincerity and kindness.
- Employ caring, competent people who genuinely want to improve the lives of others.
- Strive for excellence in every facet of our profession in order to provide our patients with the very best in cosmetic, restorative, and preventive care. To achieve this, we will exceed all standard requirements for continuing education and implement the best materials and techniques available.
- Encourage and educate each patient to reach his or her optimum oral health. Our patients’ success is determined by the partnership we share. We are excited by improving our patients’ health, and also their confidence, as their smiles become the best they can be!
- Show our gratitude to our patients and our community by giving back through acts of service.
- Operate our business ethically and responsibly. We will never offer sub-standard services or products in order to undersell another dental office. We will continue to offer the best possible fees while providing the superior quality of care that our patients deserve.
“Serve wholeheartedly as if you were serving the Lord, not men…” Ephesians 6: 7
The dental spa experience
When entering our office you are greeted by someone who is genuinely glad you’re here. You are welcomed to enjoy a cup of hot herbal tea, gourmet coffee or seasonal flavored water.
We invite you to choose as many services from our Complimentary Comfort Menu as you’d like including our exfoliating sea salt scrub and paraffin hand treatment, hand and neck massages during your treatment.
Our Relaxation Room is a wonderful place to unwind prior to treatment. Just put your feet up, close your eyes, and let the soft sounds of the waterfall ease your tensions away.
Watch your favorite show or movie while you’re here! Having a tooth extracted? We have a special gift bag just for you filled with things to make recovering easier!
Our commitment to our community
The people of Jackson-Madison County have been so good to us. To show our thanks, we serve our community in a number of ways. Below are just some of the organizations we have supported with our time, talents or tithes:
- Down Syndrome Association of West Tennessee– Since 2007, generous people like you have helped us raise scholarship money for participants in Jackson-Madison County’s Camp Imaginarium through our annual car washes.
- Care Center-The Care Center provides a safe haven for women and their children who are putting the pieces of their lives back together after drug addiction and/or domestic abuse. We are privileged to be able to provide dental services free of charge to the residents at the Care Center.
- Donated Dental Services- This organization makes it possible to connect people in dire need of dental care with dentists across the country. Our doctors partner with DDS to serve residents of West Tennessee.
- Birth Choice– We support their mission to extend Christ-like love in a compassionate and responsive manner that values the family and empowers women and their partners to choose life. For more information visit www.birthchoice.biz.
- Operation Christmas Child- Samaritan’s Purse – Operation Christmas Child brings joy and hope to children in desperate situations worldwide through simple, gift-filled shoe boxes and evangelistic materials that tell the Good News of God’s love. Visit www.samaritanspurse.org/occ.
- WRAP- Women's Resource and Rape Assistance Program WRAP is the only agency in West Tennessee providing services to both sexual assault and domestic violence victims. They have coordinated efforts with those of local law enforcement agencies, attorneys, hospitals, social services agencies, state agencies, and court offices to work together to provide the best services possible to the client population that they serve. WRAP not only makes referrals to these agencies, but receives referrals from them as well as information and assistance. For more information visit www.wraptn.org.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation- Annual CFF Walk-a-Thon, May 2008, 2009; First Annual CFF Rummage Sale, April 2009
- Nicaragua & Haiti Mission Trips – Dr. Pete continues to enjoy visiting remote people groups in Nicaragua and Haiti to serve their dental needs and share his love for Jesus.