Our staff is comprised of personable and compassionate people. We have assembled a team of like-minded individuals focused on providing our patients with the best dental experience possible. It is our mission to provide each patient with an exceptional experience at each and every visit!
Dental Hygienist, Practice Manager
Each one of us is constantly searching for and attending courses that will benefit our patients’ dental care and comfortable experience in our office. We believe excellence is a journey, not a destination. It’s a privilege for us to serve the community that has been such a blessing to us. As a demonstration of our appreciation, we serve the following associations/agencies:
- Down Syndrome Association of West Tennessee- This Association supports youth and adults in our area with Down Syndrome with educational events and camps. Please visit their website at http://dsawt.com/
- Care Center- The Care Center provides a safe haven for women and their children who are putting the pieces of their lives back together after drug addiction and/or domestic abuse. We are privileged to be able to provide dental services to the residents at the Care Center.
- Redemption Road Rescue- This non-profit equine rescue rehabilitates horses who have been abused, neglected, or abandoned. Visit their website at www.redemtionroadrescue.com
- Youth Town- A Christ-centered residential treatment facility for boys and girls ages 12 to 17. Youth Town offers hope to boys, girls and their families through an environment embodying the unconditional love of Christ. Visit their website at http://www.youthtown.net/
- Birth Choice- To extend Christ-like love in a compassionate and responsive manner that values the family and empowers women and their partners to choose life. For more information, visit www.birthchoice.biz.
- Samaritan's Purse - Operation Christmas Child, collecting items and packing shoe boxes full of surprises for children since 2009. Please visit https://www.samaritanspurse.org/ to discover more.