We at McLemore & McLemore D.D.S want to thank you for your patience and support during this pandemic. We know how much it has affected everyone in our community while we all try to stay safe and healthy. We have come a long way and if we all continue to take care and keep safe it will get better.
Our office is fully open! In order to ensure your health and the health of our staff, we will continue to follow strict universal precautions in our office for infection control, based on the recommendations by the American Dental Association (ADA), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA.)
The COVID-19 virus still poses a threat to our community. You may notice some changes at your next appointment that we have put in place to help protect you and our staff:
- Every patient will be screened at the door and your temperature will be checked. We will follow social distancing guidelines in our lobby and you are free to wait in your car until your room is ready if you choose. We ask that you not bring additional people to your appointment during this time unless required due to a disability or special need.
- We have hand sanitizer available and ask that you use it after entering the office.
- We have removed magazines, books, and our complimentary beverage bar until further notice since these items are difficult to disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean that there are fewer options available for scheduling appointments.
- Our Complimentary Comfort Menu will be temporarily unavailable. Our Comfort Coordinator will instead be screening patients.
- Our staff members will be wearing additional P.P.E. (personal protective equipment.)
If you have experienced COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath, cough, gastrointestinal upset, headache, or recent loss of taste or smell, or if you have been in contact with someone who is suspected to have or has been confirmed positive for the virus, please cancel your appointment and reschedule.
Thank you again for your support of our practice!
McLemore & McLemore, D.D.S.