Our dedication to our Lord, our patients and our community sets us apart from other dental offices. It is our commitment to:
- Treat each of our patients like a member of our own family, with sincerity and kindness.
- Employ caring, competent people who genuinely want to improve the lives of others.
- Strive for excellence in every facet of our profession in order to provide our patients with the very best in cosmetic, restorative, and preventive care. To achieve this, we will exceed all standard requirements for continuing education and implement the best materials and techniques available.
- Encourage and educate each patient to reach his or her optimum oral health. Our patients’ success is determined by the partnership we share. We are excited by improving our patients’ health, and also their confidence, as their smiles become the best they can be!
- Show our gratitude to our patients and our community by giving back through acts of service.
- Operate our business ethically and responsibly. We will never offer sub-standard services or products in order to undersell another dental office. We will continue to offer the best possible fees while providing the superior quality of care that our patients deserve.
“Serve wholeheartedly as if you were serving the Lord, not men…” Ephesians 6: 7
The Dental Spa Experience
We have currently stopped providing this service due to the pandemic. As soon as we are approved to provide this service again, we will update our site.
When entering our office you will be greeted by someone who is genuinely glad you’re here. You are welcomed to enjoy a cup of hot herbal tea, gourmet coffee, seasonal apple cider and hot chocolate, or flavored water.
We invite you to choose as many services from our Complimentary Comfort Menu as you’d like, including our exfoliating sea salt scrub, paraffin hand treatment, hand massage, warm herbal neck roll, herbal eye pillow, dental chair massage pad, neck massage, and warm snuggly blanket during your visit with us. We can also provide you with a heated towel to freshen up after your appointment.
Our commitment to our community
The people of Jackson-Madison County have been so good to us. To show our thanks, we serve our community in a number of ways. Below are just some of the organizations we have supported with our time, talents or tithes:
- Down Syndrome Association of West Tennessee– Since 2007, generous people like you have helped us raise scholarship money for participants in Jackson-Madison County’s Camp Imaginarium. We also donate to numerous fundraisers and events to support this great charity. For more information, visit www.dsawt.com
- Care Center-The Care Center provides a safe haven for women and their children who are putting the pieces of their lives back together after drug addiction and/or domestic abuse. We are privileged to be able to provide dental services free of charge to the residents at the Care Center.
- Donated Dental Services- This organization makes it possible to connect people in dire need of dental care with dentists across the country. Our doctors partner with DDS to serve residents of West Tennessee.
- Birth Choice– We support their mission to extend Christ-like love in a compassionate and responsive manner that values the family and empowers women and their partners to choose life. For more information, visit www.birthchoice.biz.
- Operation Christmas Child- Samaritan’s Purse – Operation Christmas Child brings joy and hope to children in desperate situations worldwide through simple, gift-filled shoe boxes and evangelistic materials that tell the Good News of God’s love. Visit www.samaritanspurse.org/occ.
- WRAP- Women's Resource and Rape Assistance Program WRAP is the only agency in West Tennessee providing services to both sexual assault and domestic violence victims. They have coordinated efforts with those of local law enforcement agencies, attorneys, hospitals, social services agencies, state agencies, and court offices to work together to provide the best services possible to the client population that they serve. WRAP not only makes referrals to these agencies, but receives referrals from them as well as information and assistance. For more information, visit www.wraptn.org.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation- Annual CFF Walk-a-Thon, May 2008, 2009; First Annual CFF Rummage Sale, April 2009
- Redemption Road Rescue- we are a frequent sponsor in helping support the efforts of this volunteer organization to rescue, rehabilitate, and rehome horses that have been neglected or abused. For more information, visit www.redemptionroadrescue.com
- Nicaragua & Haiti Mission Trips – Dr. Pete continues to enjoy visiting remote people groups in Nicaragua and Haiti to serve their dental needs and share his love for Jesus.